RCCG Live Sunday 1 August 2021 Special Thanksgiving Service with Pastor E. A Adeboye
Join Pastor E. A Adeboye, (Daddy G.O.) this Sunday Live Service August 1, 2021, at the Redemption Way. Livestream at 9am as Daddy G.O. ministers on ‘NO MORE LABOUR LOSS.
RCCG Live Sunday 1st August 2021 Special Thanksgiving Service
PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE SERMON – NO MORE LABOUR LOSS
You are watching PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE SERMON – RCCG AUGUST 2021 THANKSGIVING SERVICE #NoMoreLabourLoss #RCCGHolyghostservice #PastorEAAdeboye #RCCGHolyGhostService2021
RCCG Live Sunday 1 August 2021 Special Thanksgiving Service
READ TODAY OPEN HEAVEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL 1ST AUGUST 2021
TOPIC: EMMANUEL 1
Click To Read: Open Heaven Today Devotional – What Are Your Priorities?
Open Heaven 1 August 2021 Sunday Devotional by Pastor E. A. Adeboye
MEMORISE: “Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.” – (Matthew 1:23)
READ: Matthew 1:18-25 (KJV)
18. Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise; When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
19. Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
20. But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife; for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
21. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS; for he shall save his people from their sins.
22. Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23. Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
24. Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife;
25. And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son; and he called his name JESUS.
OPEN HEAVEN TODAY DEVOTIONAL 1ST AUGUST 2021 MESSAGE:
One purpose of the Gospel of Matthew is to show that Jesus fulfilled the Old Testament promises concerning the Messiah. Isaiah 7:14 says:
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son and shall call his name Immanuel.
The name Emmanuel means God with us. God is the only being who is unlimited in His might. There are numerous blessings to be enjoyed from being in the presence of God (Psalm 16:11). Constantly being in the presence of the Lord ensure the fulfillment of one’s divine destiny Roman 8:31 says:
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
God has many names and they all work for the good of those who have Him as their Father. God is the EI-Shaddai – the All-Sufficient One. God has enough resources to meet all your needs – spiritual, physical, emotional as well as psychological. God is the Jehovah Jireh – the Great Provider. He has the ability to turn a fellow’s austerity to prosperity and poverty to wealth. Philippians 4:19 says:
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
God is the Great Healer. Are you sick? God has the ability to cure all ailments – pathological (physical or mental) or spiritual. God is the Jehovah-Nissi – the man of war. Are you facing any battle? The Almighty God has the ability to fight all your battles and grant you total victory.
Are the enemies of your life innumerable? Are they stronger than you? Tum to Jehovah-Nissi today. Let Him be your Emmanuel. His promise is:
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him – (Psalm 91:15)
I prophesy that you will be victorious in every battle you face in Jesus’ name.
God is our righteousness – Jehovah-Tsidkenu. Divine Salvation is the greatest of all the numerous advantages of being a child of God. John 3:3 says “Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
Are you born again? The reality of having God with you can only come to be when you give your life to Jesus.
REFLECTION: There is nothing as good as having God with you.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 23-24
HYMN 1 – ALL HAIL THE POWER OF JESUS’ NAME!