DCLM Daily Manna for Today 12th April 2021 – There Is Hope
Today’s DCLM Daily Manna Today 12 April 2021 Devotional written by Pastor William Folorunso Kumuyi. Be blessed as you read on.
TOPIC: THERE IS HOPE ( See DCLM Daily Manna 11th April 2021)
TEXT: Job 6:1-13
1. But Job answered and said,
2. Oh that my grief were throughly weighed, and my calamity laid in the balances together!
3. For now it would be heavier than the sand of the sea; therefore my words are swallowed up.
4. For the arrows of the Almighty are within me, the poison whereof drinketh up my spirit; the terrors of God do set themselves in array against me.
5. Doth the wild ass bray when he hath grass? or loweth the ox over his fodder?
6. Can that which is unsavoury be eaten without salt? or is there any taste in the white of an egg?
7. The things that my soul refused to touch are as my sorrowful meat.
8. Oh that I might have my request; and that God would grant me the thing that I long for!
9. Even that it would please God to destroy me; that he would let loose his hand, and cut me off!
10. Then should I yet have comfort; yea, I would harden myself in sorrow; let him not spare; for I have not concealed the words of the Holy One.
11. What is my strength, that I should hope? and what is mine end, that I should prolong my life?
12. Is my strength the strength of stones? or is my flesh of brass?
13. Is not my help in me? and is wisdom driven quite from me?
KEY VERSE: “Can that which is unsavoury be eaten without salt? or is there any taste in the white of an egg?” – Job 6:6
DCLM Daily Manna for Today 12th April 2021 MESSAGE:
Job referred to his calamity in general as being heavier than he could express. He wished they would weigh his calamity on a just balance to comprehend it. Job had wished God would grant him what he requested. He desired God to take away his life because he thought it was a way to peace and comfort, considering the gravity of his pains and sorrow.
God, in His wisdom, may sometimes allow a trial or challenging situation to come our way to further prove His might or power to the world. At such times, we should learn to be calm and rest on Him, especially as children of God who keep His commandments. We should always remember that nothing is permanent on earth.
Therefore, whatever you may be going through right now, never pray for death in any form or think of committing suicide because such is Satanic. Faith and hope should stir you to pray and trust God for a divine intervention. If you call upon Him in faith, He will surely answer you. You will surely survive and come out of the present challenging situation better and healthier.
Be hopeful and maintain an unwavering faith in God. Faithful is He that has promised to deliver, keep, provide, heal and nourish you. In all your trials, ensure you are a child of God. If you are not sure of your salvation, confess your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today. Then report the situation to Him from the vantage position of a precious child and He will surely arise and help you.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The battle is not over until you overcome.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 9-10
Thank you for reading Today’s DCLM Deeper Life Daily Manna 12th April 2021. God bless you!