MFM Daily Devotional 27th August 2020 – Dry Season Must Die by Pastor D. K. Olukoya
TODAY’S TOPIC: DRY SEASON MUST DIE
Memory Verse: Romans 8:31“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”
Motivational Quote: There is no crowd at the top; it is only at the bottom that you find a large crowd. Nobody struggles with successful people.
Prophetic Word: Any challenge the enemy is bringing your way shall become testimonies.
Fire Scripture: Deuteronomy 28:23; Leviticus. 26:19
Deu 28:23 And your heavens which are over your head shall be bronze, and the earth which is under you shall be iron.
Lev 26:19 I will break the pride of your power; I will make your heavens like iron and your earth like bronze.
Today’s Outline: MFM Daily Devotional 27th August 2020
This devotional is to enable you to receive divine strength. When you obtain strength, you will discover that you will go through life with ease.
Lack of strength will make life wearisome and hard.
Let us examine different shades characteristics of a dry season.
1. PHYSICAL DRY SEASON – Which is characterised by lack of good health, bad physical working condition and bad environment.
2. MATERIAL DRY SEASON – Which is characterised by lack of material blessings.
3. POLITICAL DRY SEASON – Which is characterised by lack of political vision, political leadership and followership. It also involves the lack of political wisdom, sincerity and integrity.
4. ECONOMIC DRY SEASON – Which is characterised by lack of funds to operate and lack of basic necessities of life.
5. SOCIAL DRY SEASON – Which is characterised by lack of friendship, trust, love and happiness.
6. MORAL DRY SEASON – Which favours lack of integrity, lack of justice, lack of fairness, lack of holiness, absence of moral integrity, abundance of negative excesses, corruption, dishonesty, the prevalence of depravity, negative, negative addictions, libertinage, indiscipline, nonchalant, cultism.
7. CAREER/BUSINESS DRY SEASON – This kind of dry season is characterised by general stagnation, limitation, frustration, low inspiration and aspiration, low or lack of coordination and failures.
Pray until negative circumstances are put on hold.
Hymn: Rock of Ages, cleft for me
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure;
Save from wrath and make me pure.
Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.
Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to the cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.
While I draw this fleeting breath,
When mine eyes shall close in death,
When I soar to worlds unknown,
See Thee on Thy judgment throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee
TODAY’S PRAYER POINTS: MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL 27TH AUGUST 2020
1. The strongman of spiritual robbers, assigned against my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the finger of God be lifted up against every heart of stone assigned against me and my possessions, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let the wrath of God scatter the strong room of spiritual robbers assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.
1. Let the sword of the Lord quench the uprising of losses and sorrow in my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the powers sponsoring evil in my life receive the judgement of fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
3. All satanic imagination aimed at stealing from me, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let all wicked imaginations against my life vanish into the air, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR : Esther 6 – 10
Thanks for reading today’s MFM Daily Devotional 27th August 2020 written by Pastor D. K. Olukoya. Please share this topic with other people