Open Heaven 14 February 2020 – Prayers For Your Marriage
TODAY’S TOPIC: Prayers For Your Marriage
“Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” – (James 5:16)
READ: Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (KJV)
9. Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
10. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow; but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
11. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat; but how can one be warm alone?
12. And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
1. Father, thank You for instituting marriage, thank You for giving me such a wonderful spouse. I adore You for making us meet each other and get married.
2. Father, make me a better husband/wife to my wife/husband.
3. Father, let Your purpose for which You brought us together come to pass.
4. Father, give us as a couple wisdom to raise a godly family.
5. Father, provide for all the needs of my family (mention the needs).
6. Father, every generational curse – either from my lineage or from my spouse’, destroy it today in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. Father, give us as a couple long lives. Don’t let us die young; let us fulfil Your purpose for our lives.
8. Husband: “Father, help me to love my wife like You love the Church.”
Wife: “Father, help me to submit to my husband as my head.”
9. Father, let every force breaking marriages fail over my marriage.
10. Father, wherever my spouse is weak, give me strength to lift him/her.
11. Father, make my marriage a godly model for other marriages to follow in the mighty name of Jesus.
12. Special prayer request for your marriage.
I stand with you in agreement today and pray that God will grant your requests in the mighty name of Jesus.
Lord, please, help us as a couple to love You more and more with each passing day.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Open Heaven 14 February 2020 – Prayers For Your Marriage, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please share this with others.