Joyce Meyer 29 December 2019 Devotional – Step
TODAY’S TOPIC: STEP
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE: For God’s eyes are on the ways of a man, and He sees all his steps. — Job 34:21 (AMP)
Today, I want to encourage you to do whatever God leads you to do. You may not have all the answers, and you may not know every step to take, but by faith you can take the first step. Maybe that step is:
- Applying for a class at your local community college
– Forgiving the person you’ve held a grudge against
– Going to church for the first time in years
– Making an appointment with a nutritionist
– Sending out a résumé
– Calling an adoption agency
– Praying a bold prayer, asking God for what seems impossible
You’ve waited, grieved, or made excuses long enough. Now it’s time to believe. Take a step and watch what God can do!
Prayer Starter: Lord, help me today to take a step of faith and do what You’ve placed in my heart to do. I know You are greater than my fears and worries, and You’ll be with me every step of the way. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Thanks for reading Joyce Meyer 29 December 2019 Devotional – Step. Please share this with other people.