RCCG November 2019 30 Days Fasting Prayer Points Day 23
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD
DIRECTORATE OF PRAYER
THIRTY DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE
FOR THE 2019 HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
TEXT; Psalms 126:1-6
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
PREAMBLE: RCCG November 2019 30 Days Fasting Prayer Points Day 23
The above passage is an expression of a great turn around. Story precedes glory. Captivity is full of stories while deliverance therefrom is glory personified. Every great turn-around is like a dream. As recorded in the above passage, it will be the same testimony for all of us as we sow in waiting on the Lord for another season of encounter with the Almighty in the forthcoming Holy Ghost Congress.
God is about to release great blessings through our father in-the-Lord, Pastor E.A Adeboye, that will cause great turn-around. Indeed, God is about to do a new thing.
The following are prayer guidelines that will be helpful to usher us into the season of “Great Turn-around” as we go through the fasting starting from Friday 1st to Saturday 30th November 2019. May you be blessed in the Name of Jesus.
RCCG November 2019 30 Days Fasting Prayer Points
SATURDAY 23RD NOVEMBER
DAY 23: PRAYER AGAINST SICKNESS,
TEXT: Jeremiah 17:14, Exodus 15:26
It is not the will of God for any of His children to be sick. 3 John 1:2; it is sin that brought sickness into this world; let us repent and cry unto God for healing.
• Thank God for His healing power that is available for His children in Jesus’ name. Psalms 103:3
• Let us repent and ask God for mercy for all the sins we committed that must have brought these sicknesses and diseases upon us James 5:14-15
• Father, by Your mercy, please take away from me every inherited sickness and disease in Jesus’ name. Exodus 15:26
• Father; take away the heart of stones and give us a heart of obedience to your command so that strange diseases will flee from our tabernacles Exodus 15:26
• Father, please destroy every yoke of sickness and disease in my life in Jesus’ name. Isaiah 10:27
• Father; please by your mercy, destroy the yoke and stop the plague of cancer and other terminal diseases that are raging in our days
• Father, please bring back good health to all your sick children during this year’s congress in Jesus’ name. Jeremiah 30:17
• Father by the power of your mighty hand; deliver all your children from the spirit of infirmity during this year’s congress in Jesus’ name. Luke 13:11-12, John 5:1-9
• Father, please in your mercy, give us our daily bread in Jesus’ name. Matthew 15:26
• Almighty God, during this year’s Holy Ghost Congress, as many that are lost and have strayed away, as they return to you, please heal and strengthen them in Jesus’ name. Ezekiel 34:16
• Oh God, during this Holy Ghost Congress, heal all your children and save them in Jesus’ name. Jeremiah 17:14
• Let every evil plantation of disease in the lives of the children of God be rooted out in Jesus’ name. Matthew 15:13
• Father, let every germ, virus, bacteria, cancerous cells, poison, working against the health of your children be neutralized by the power in the blood of Jesus. Revelation 12:11
• Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, I declare that by the stripes of our Lord Jesus Christ, let all the sick be healed.