RCCG November 2019 30 Days Fasting Prayer Points Day 21
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD
DIRECTORATE OF PRAYER
THIRTY DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE
FOR THE 2019 HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
TEXT; Psalms 126:1-6
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
PREAMBLE: RCCG November 2019 30 Days Fasting Prayer Points Day 21
The above passage is an expression of a great turn around. Story precedes glory. Captivity is full of stories while deliverance therefrom is glory personified. Every great turn-around is like a dream. As recorded in the above passage, it will be the same testimony for all of us as we sow in waiting on the Lord for another season of encounter with the Almighty in the forthcoming Holy Ghost Congress.
God is about to release great blessings through our father in-the-Lord, Pastor E.A Adeboye, that will cause great turn-around. Indeed, God is about to do a new thing.
The following are prayer guidelines that will be helpful to usher us into the season of “Great Turn-around” as we go through the fasting starting from Friday 1st to Saturday 30th November 2019. May you be blessed in the Name of Jesus.
RCCG November 2019 30 Days Fasting Prayer Points
THURSDAY 21ST NOVEMBER
DAY 21: FOR THE CHURCH
TEXT: Psalms 133:1-3
• Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
• Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
• Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
• Father; we thank you for your love and faithfulness towards your church.
• Father; we repent of all our sins of strife, enmity, un-forgiveness, bitterness, resentment please father have mercy on your church in Jesus name.
• Father; release your warring angel to break down every denominational wall dividing the body of Christ in Jesus name.
• Father paralyze every demon of disunity in your church in Jesus name
• Father every gate of disunity and walls of partition militating against your church, let them collapse in Jesus name
• Father by your mercy destroy the stronghold of disunity and divisions in the body of Christ in Jesus name
• Lord; let all political gang up in nations against your church be frustrated in Jesus name.
• Every anti-gospel law, regulations, policies, and agenda against your church, be disgraced like the days of Daniel in Jesus name.
• Father; restore your church to the days of the early disciples
• Holy Spirit, move to fulfill the expectation of Jesus in His last prayer for the unity of the church. John 17:11,22