RCCG 2019 Fasting And Prayer Points 13 February Day 34
PREAMBLE: Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen
upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side. Isaiah 60:1-4. RCCG 2019 Fasting And Prayer Points 13 February Day 34
We thank God for bringing us to year 2019 the year of His glory. We saw the glory ahead in the immediate year past, and as soon as we entered into the New Year 2019, we have begun swimming in glory. In the midst of so much turbulence in the past, God’s faithfulness to His promises remains steadfastly solid. This will forever be a rallying point for counting on His unfailing everlasting arms of strength by which we can boast; “Our help in ages past and our hope for the years to come.”
Scroll down for RCCG 2019 Fasting And Prayer Points 13 February Day 34
Wednesday 13th February 2019 – DAY 34: PRAYER AGAINST WICKEDNESS IN OUR NATION
1. Praise and worship
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
3. let us come against the activities of kidnappers, ritualists and cultists in Jesus’ name
4. Father exposes them and all their collaborators in all their hideout in our nation.
5. Lord set confusion in the camps of ritualists, kidnappers, and cultists as it was in the days of King Jehoshaphat, set enmity among kidnappers, cultist, and ritualists for their extinct in our nation. (2Chron 20:22-23)
6. Father lay an ambush against kidnappers, ritualists, and cultists and let them be no more (2 Chron 20:24)
7. Lord, we decree and declare deliverance by fire for every one of us captured by kidnappers, ritualists, and cultists in Jesus’ name(Matt 18.18)
8. We decree and declare that our nation shall be totally free from kidnapping, rituals, and
cultism in Jesus’ name.
9. Father help the police to be more empowered in policing our territories, such that criminal acts will fade away in the land
10. Father give us a responsible government, let there be employment for our youth.
Thanks for reading today’s RCCG 2019 Fasting And Prayer Points 13 February Day 34. Please share with others.