Three days ago, a man identified Raphael Udoye aka De Raph Man, on his Facebook page, alleged that pastors of the Fishers of Men Charismatic Church, Isiokpo in Imo state married off his 17-year-old sister without informing her family members. Read here.
The church has now reacted, denying the allegation. Read their statement plus videos they shared exonerating themselves of the accusations below
Our attention as a ministry has been drawn to an allegation by one Raphael Uduoye also known as De Raph man, who alleged that Fishers of Men Charismatic Church Isiokpo branch in Imo state conducted the wedding of his younger sister without the consent of the family.
? It was said that Blessing Uduoye was kidnapped and hypnotized against her will
? That the wedding took place without the presence and consent of the family members
? The aforementioned was alleged to be for ritual purpose to get more members between the pastor and the said husband
We as a ministry is known as advocates for righteousness, holiness, sincerity and love for mankind. Well, it is very unfortunate that when it has to do with the body of Christ, it always generates attention and interest from the public especially the negative. In order to get the details of what transpired, the church authority sent investigators undercover to unravel the mystery behind the allegation. To this extent, the outcome of this investigative outing are as follows:
• Blessing Uduoye was there to speak with us amidst smiles and laughter; according to her, she is 18 years old and that’s the information she presented to her pastor.
• The entire family members except Raphael Uduoye who was referred to as dissident were in the traditional marriage and church wedding. Pictorial confirmation to this scenario is available below this article.
• The father was traced to his business place and he gave a full analysis of his consent to the union. Visual evidence of the conversation between the father and the investigator was captured with a phone recorded video because the correspondent had to hide their camera because of the thugs Raphael Uduoye organized against the investigators. The audio version of this engagement is also available although spoken in ibo language.
• The team of investigators also visited the family house of Blessing Uduoye, the mother was interviewed; according to her, “I have prayed for my daughter to have a blissful matrimonial experience”. To consolidate her acceptance, she further prayed for her daughter. In addition, our camera lenses captured the relics of the food and drinks that were consumed during the traditional marriage in her father’s compound. The visual evidence is also available.
• The man who married the said Blessing Uduoye was also interviewed, he confirmed that he is 33years old and presented the marriage registry certificate produced in Ika south local government council of delta state.
• One Samuel defiled the torrential rain during the interview and told us that he was the interpreter during the traditional marriage and church wedding. He however declared that the man who put forward this allegation should go and settle the difference amongst themselves in the family. Persons who witnessed the wedding including the chief of the clan also said they were part of the traditional marriage.
• That the pastor instructed Blessing Uduoye not to tell her parents as a doctrine of the church is a mis-information. We have nothing against Rapheal Uduoye and his family as we preach love and tolerance. However, we expected him to have channeled his grievance to the appropriate quarter instead of engaging in character defamation.
• The groom is a member of Immeasurable grace mission Inc, Agbor in Delta state; he is from obodo-ukwu in the same local government as the bride. The pastor of the groom wrote a letter to the pastor of Fishers of men charismatic church isiokpo, confirming that the groom is eligible to marry and he has fulfilled all the wedding requirement according to their church system. The letter written by Pastor Gideon Ijeh is attached to this article (visual).
Lastly, from our sources, some pictures were taken by the contracted photographer during the traditional marriage, especially when the father of the bride pronounced blessings on the couple, but attempts to locate the photo studio was thwarted by Ralph and his gangs. For many on social media who have reached out to us, we appreciate your love, concern and support. We have now given our own version of what really happened, take the word out and let the world know what really transpired. The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail against her.
GOD BLESS US ALL!
Watch the couple and their family members speak on the controversy below;
”He is human” Edo state govt reacts to trending photos of the state governor, Godwin Obaseki, sleeping at UN general Assembly
The Special Assistant to Edo state governor on Media and Communication strategy, Crusoe Osagie, has released a statement over the trending photos of the governor, Godwin Obaseki, sleeping while President Buhari addressed the 73rd UN General Assembly yesterday September 25th.
According to Osagie, the governor was fatigued. To buttress his point, Osagie shared photos of other world leaders sleeping at world events. Read the statement below
Our attention has been drawn to a mischievous campaign designed to smear the image of the Edo State Governor, Mr. Governor Obaseki.
The disparagers have populated the internet with photographs of the governor when he momentarily succumbed to fatigue after a long flight, preceded by a chaotic itinerary in Edo State before heading to New York for the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly, in the United States of America.
The idle hands and mischievous minds behind the smear campaign against governor Obaseki are clearly not people to be taken seriously.
Despite Governor Obaseki’s rare work culture, unmatched by his peers, we have never portrayed him as a machine. He can experience fatigue and exhaustion, an indisputable fact of life, to which all humans are susceptible.
The internet is awash with photographs of outstanding world leaders who have at one time or the other yielded to fatigue at meetings.
The list includes the Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel; Japanese Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe; former United States President, Barack Obama; his Economic Adviser, Larry Summers; Pope Benedict XVI; former British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown; former Italian Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi and the former Austrian President, Heinze Fischer, amongst others.
Those who are familiar with the daily work schedule of Governor Godwin Obaseki have attested to his rare and unique work ethics, devoid of fanfare and trivialities.
A cursory look at the governor’s itinerary between September 21 – 23rd, before he entered the UN meetings in New York, shows the following: Friday September 21, 2018, 9:30am, Swearing-in of members of the Edo State Oil and Gas Producing Areas Development Commission (EDSOGPADEC) Board; 10:30am, Swearing-in of new members of the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB); 12noon, Meeting with Amaju Pinnick, the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) President; 12-5pm, attended to mails and correspondence; 5-7pm, on the road from Benin City to Irrua in Edo Central.
Between 7-9pm, he held a meeting with Edo Central Community and Political leaders in Irrua; from 9-10pm, he was on the road from Irrua to Fugar, headquarters of Etsako Central Local Government Area. From 10pm to 12am the next day, he held a meeting with community and political leaders in Fugar.
On that same Saturday between 12-3am, Obaseki met with overseers of the Health Improvement Programme (HIP) along with his Chief of Staff, Chief Taiwo Akerele; the Special Adviser on Media and Communication Strategy, Crusoe Osagie; Executive Assistant, Ethan Uzamere; in Fugar, Etasko Central LGA.
The team rested between 4-7am on Saturday and proceeded to Warake to inspect the Primary Healthcare Centre there, which is near completion.
Between 9-10am, the governor was on the road from Warake to Okpella where he commissioned the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)’s Power Transformer in Okpella.
From 11am, he headed to St. Ambrose Catholic Church, Emaudo in Ekpoma, for the memorial Church Service of the late Professor Ambrose Alli, former governor of old Bendel State. He was at the late Prof. Ambrose Alli’s House for a visit from 4pm and was on the road from Ekpoma to Benin City between 4:30 and 6pm.
He left Benin City for New York around 6pm and was scheduled to arrive New York between 11-12noon, Sunday (New York time) for the 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly.
He was to await President Muhammadu Buhari’s arrival between 4-6pm after which he met with the President’s aide over the next day’s proceedings at the United Nations.
The governor’s activities in the days before his trip to New York give insight into his attitude to work and governance, and followed similar crowded itinerary, in China, where he sealed final investment agreements on the development of the Benin Industrial Park, the Benin River Port and the Modular Refinery project few days before.
• Crusoe Osagie is the Special Adviser to Governor Godwin Obaseki on Media and Communication Strategy
Man, pregnant wife, brother die after eating poisoned food in Yenagoa
According to reports, three family members have reportedly died in their sleep in Bayelsa State after having a dinner suspected to have been poisoned.
The incident occurred in Azikoro, a suburb of Yenagoa, the state capital, on Friday.
The deceased, who hailed from Ozallah community, in the Nkanu West Local Government Area of Enugu State, were identified as Orji Igwenta (husband), Nkem Igwenta (wife) and Obinna Ogbani, Orji’s brother.
While Orji was 35, his wife, Nkem, who was said to be pregnant, was 34. Ogbani was 10 years old.
As an indication that the family of three might have died from poison, it was learnt that a rat was found dead beside the corpses.
The report gathered that neighbours, who suspected that all was not well with the family because they had yet to be seen outside on Saturday afternoon, forced the door open.
The neighbours reportedly found their corpses on the floor.
A resident, who spoke on condition of anonymity on Monday, said neighbours reported the incident at the Azikoro Police Division.
He said, “They slept on Friday and did not wake up. The man used to drive a commercial tricycle and he woke up daily before 5am. So, we were surprised that his tricycle was still parked outside in the afternoon.
“We knocked on their door and got no feedback. So, we forced the door open and had to rush to the police station to report what we saw. The police took the landlord for questioning and they have been investigating the incident.”
An executive member of the Enugu Development Association, Bayelsa branch, Chief Chinedu Arthur-Ugwa, said the remains of the deceased had been taken to their hometown.
He said, “The death of our members came to us as a surprise because the husband and his pregnant wife died in their prime. We got in touch with their families in Enugu and they requested that their remains be brought home.
“We call on law enforcement agencies to unravel the cause of this strange death.”
The spokesman for the Bayelsa State Police Command, Asinim Butswat, confirmed the tragedy, adding that the incident was being investigated.
Man, pregnant wife, brother die after eating poisoned food in Yenagoa
Butswat said, “It is a case of sudden and unnatural death. On September 21, 2018, around 3.40pm, the landlord of the victims reported that the deceased, one Orji Igwenta, male, 35, a native of Ozallah community, in the Nkanu West LGA of Enugu State and a tricycle rider, was found dead with his wife, Mrs Nkem Igwenta, 34.
“Also found dead with them was Obinna Ogbani, male, aged 10, a brother of Orji Igwenta.
“Also found dead by their side was a rat, which is suspected to have eaten the same poisoned food with the family.”
- Celebrity News And Gossips3 months ago
BBNaija: At last BamBam is pregnant, who is responsible?
- Trend & Style4 months ago
Wicked Lover leaks nud9e photos and video of Zambian Slay Queen online 18+
- Trend & Style11 months ago
Exposed: I doubt if this is Buhari, Nnamdi Kanu’s claim might be true
- Celebrity News And Gossips4 months ago
BBNaija: Cee-c never send happy birthday wish to Tobi, Read why
- Other News1 year ago
POLLS: Is Nnamdi Kanu the most popular young activist in Africa? [VOTE NOW]