The former Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode shared on his page the facts about Double Buhari as copied from Meg Barn
Meg Barn wrote:
Facts vs Fiction About Double Buhari.
1. Buhari went for surgery in January.
2. The story was that he didn’t quite make it and was brain-dead.
3. Aisha came back crying in April.
4. Aisha was later barred by Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari from seeing Buhari
5. In June/July, Buhari started receiving visitors in London
6. Story was that he was always laughing (methinks the double was still learning the ropes and was always laughing to hide what he didn’t know)
7. Buhari supposedly arrived Nigeria in July
8. The Buhari doesn’t hold meetings or seen in public
9. The Buhari became more vicious (even beyond his own evil threshold)
10. Ango Abdulahi had earlier alleged he was a double
11. FFK had a private interview alleging it was a double masquerading as President.
12. AIT was threatened with calamity should the interview be aired
13. The interview was docked and AIT paid
14. Nnamdi Kanu alleged he was Jubrin and not Buhari
16. The attack was most unwise and was too risky to the country, yet it happened (the cabal wants the story dead by whatever means)
17. The IPOB attack backfired
18. The world powers commenced asking questions
19. The London surgeons are being questioned
20. America, UK, France are smelling blood and seek engagements
21. Buhari/Jubrin/Cabal are vulnerable and pull out of most global organizations
22. The alleged double doesn’t look up the few times he’s in public
23. The alleged double seems 15yrs younger
24. The alleged double is somewhat shorter than the twin
25. The alleged double has a different earlobe
26. The alleged double has an hairline a distance away from the ears
27. The alleged double is darker brown
28. No one undergoing chemotherapy would have facial hair intact at the time…
29. The new Buhari sees without glasses
30. The new one has a different nose; beaked like an Arab’s
31. Zahra complains to the minister and not her father
32. The Army is suddenly very powerful.
Copied from Meg Barn