Connect with us

OPPORTUNITY & EMPLOYMENT

N-Power Recruitment Exercise Extended To 27th July, Register Now

Published

on

N-Power Recruitment Exercise Extended To 27th July, Register Now

N-Power Application: Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo has extended registration for 2017 N-Power application by two weeks.

The application portal will now close on Thursday, July 27, 2017.

Osinbajo announced this on Friday when he visited the N-Power Call Center in Abuja, where some youths were given tablets to facilitate their jobs.

The Acting President also revealed that about 2.3million individuals had already applied for engagement under the scheme.

N-POWER REGISTRATION – APPLY NOW

“Already 200,000 young people have been engaged. And since the programme was opened another 2.3 million have applied and we are looking at the next phase of engagement.

“Politicians collecting information is their problem. We have said again and again, that the only application we recognize is done online.”

“But for me I think what is important is that we are able to do this incrementally and we are able to give hope to some of these young people who need the opportunity.

APPLY HERE FOR N-POWER RECRUITMENT

“We will never always be able to do everything but I think that it is important that we do as much as we can.

“You will recall that the target was 500,000 but depending on our resources we can always do more but the target for now is 500,000.

“But what I want to say to the young people working on this is that, if we take the opportunity for instance if you look at the tablet given to them, the tablet contains so much information, so much learning material that one can really develop his skills in a wide variety of ways and be able to give himself greater opportunity,” Osinbajo said.

Apply Now: Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment

Facebook Comments
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest News

Nigerian Police to recruit 31,000 officers annually

Published

on

By

The Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, has said the Force will recruit 31,000 personnel annually.

Idris explained that this would solve the problem of shortage of officers in the Force.

The IGP revealed this on Thursday, during the official commissioning of the Nasarawa State new Police Headquarters in Lafia.

“Apart from the problem of manpower, we would also do everything possible to provide logistics to all our command in the country,” he said.

Idris also called on the members of the publi,c to support the police by giving them useful information in order to carry out their duties effectively.

Get Celebrity Gossips Here

 

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

Latest News

Just in: Nigerian Immigration Service to employ 1,112 officers

Published

on

By

The Comptroller General (CG) of the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS), Muhammad Babandede has disclosed that the border police will employ 1,112 officers in its ongoing recruitment drive.

Babandede made this known yesterday during a chat with the media.

According to him, the current recruitment drive was meant to fill the shortfall of slots left after the service had re-absorbed 888 of 2,000 officers engaged in May 2015, who were later disengaged in August of the same year.

TRAFFICKING: FIDA Bayelsa Chairperson condemns the act

“I inherited a big problem when I came on board with a lot of young officers protesting on the streets about the recruitment that was cancelled in 2015,” Babandede said, in reference to the 2,000 officers that were fired by the Muhammadu Buhari administration in August, 2015.

The Comptroller General said it was based on his recommendation the sacked 2,000 officers were re-screened to verify their credentials and security reports.

The Freed Lagos Pupils Begin Trauma Therapy In LASUTH

He further said that at the end of the exercise the Immigration Board authenticated and reabsorbed 888 officers back to the service; adding that the ongoing employment was therefore aimed at providing replacement for the 1,112 laid off by the re-screening of the initial 2,000 hired in May 2015.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

Trending