THE MEMBERSHIP OF THE NIGERIAN INDUSTRIAL POLICY AND COMPETITIVENESS ADVISORY COUNCIL INAUGURATED EARLIER TODAY
1. His Excellency, the Acting President and Chairman of the EMT, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (Chairman)
2. Hon. Minister, Industry Trade and Investment, Dr. Okechukwu Enelamah (Vice-Chairman, Public Sector)
3. Hon. Minister of State, Industry, Trade and Investment, Mrs. Aisha Abubakar (Alternate Vice-Chairman, Public Sector)
4. President, Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote (Vice-Chairman, Private Sector)
Chairman, ANAP Business Jets Ltd, Mr. Atedo Peterside (Alternate Vice-Chairman, Private Sector)
OTHER PRIVATE SECTOR MEMBERS:
1. Chairman, Nigerian Breweries and PZ Cussons Chief Kola Jamodu
2. Chairman, BUA Group Alhaji Abdulsamad Rabiu
3. Chairman, IVM Innoson Group of Companies Limited Dr. Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma
4. GMD, Chi Foods Nigeria Mr. Rahul Savara
5. Chairman, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Mr. John Coumantarous
6. CEO, Emzor Pharmaceuticals Mrs. Stella Okoli
7. Country Head, Olam Mr. Mukul Mathur
8. President/CEO Beloxxi Industries Limited Mr. Obi Ezeude
9. MD/CEO Fidson Healthcare Plc Dr. Fidelis Ayebea
10. Founder, Flutterwave Mr. Iyinoluwa Aboyeji
11. President & CEO, GE Business Operations Nigeria Mr. Lazarus Angbazo
12. CEO, Jumia Mrs. Juliet Anamah
13. CEO, SecureID Nigeria Ltd Mrs. Kofo Akinkugbe
14. Chairman/C.E.O, AMMASCO International Limited Alhaji Ado Mustapha
15. Chairman, KAM Industries Alhaji Kamaldeen Yusuf
16. Chairman, United Textiles Plc Alhaji Adamu Atta
17. Chairman Candel Corporation; CEO Swift Networks Mr. Charles Anudu
18. Chairman, Rumbu Sacks Nigeria Limited Alhaji Ibrahim Salisu Buhari
19. Chairman, Tofa Group Mr. Isiaku Tofa
20. MD/CEO Proforce Limited Mr. Ade Ogundeyin
21. President, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria Dr. Frank Udemba Jacobs
OTHER PUBLIC SECTOR MEMBERS:
1. Hon. Minister for Budget & National Planning, Senator Udoma Udo Udoma
2. Hon. Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun
3. Hon. Minister for Agriculture and Rural Development, Chief Audu Ogbeh
4. Hon. Minister for Power, Works & Housing, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola
5. Hon. Minister for Transportation, Chief Rotimi Amaechi
6. Hon. Minister of State, Petroleum Resources Dr. Ibe Kachikwu
7. Hon. Minister for Mines and Steel Development, Dr. Kayode Fayemi
8. Hon. Minister for Science & Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu
9. Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr. Godwin Emefiele
TECHNICAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
1. Economic Adviser to the President Dr. Yemi Dipeolu
2. Trade Adviser/Chief Negotiator Amb. Chiedu Osakwe
3. MD, Bank of Industry Mr. Waheed Olagunju
4. Exec. Director/CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council, Mr. Olusegun Awolowo
5. Executive Secretary, Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Ms. Yewande Sadiku
6. Statistician-General, National Bureau of Statistics Dr. Yemi Kale
7. CEO, Economic Associates Dr. Ayo Teriba
Buhari not a democrat, must be sacked in 2019 – Atiku averred
POLITICS – Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of being undemocratic despite coming to power in 2015 through a democratic process.
Atiku stated this on Thursday when he visited Kogi State delegates of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).
The presidential aspirant noted that Nigerians are presently suffering under the All Progressive Congress-led Federal Government.
He debunked the insinuation that he currently holds grudge against his former boss, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.
“I will continue to express my reservations on the willingness of President Buhari to hand over power. I have a simple and straight explanation for this. When Buhari took over power in 1983, they asked him of his transition to civil rule, then he responded, he doesn’t have.
“My stand is that one, he is not a democrat. Secondly, he is only using democracy to go back to power. If he loses election in 2019, he must hand over power” Atiku averred.
NYSC member battling for life after soldier’s assault in Kaduna camp
The corper, set to complete his service next month, had been appointed to the brigade band to train the current corps members. However, at the end of the parade, he excused himself and was planning to leave when a female soldier stopped him and said he couldn’t go.
He allegedly tried to explain to the soldier that he had to leave, as he is not bounded by the camp rules, but the soldier started harassing him. A male soldier later joined his colleague and kicked the corper, who fell and landed awkwardly on his head. The soldier was said to have pulled him up with his belt, raised him high and dropped him, making him faint immediately.
The victim was then rushed to the camp clinic, where preliminary assessment showed that he broke his neck in the process. He was later rushed out of the camp to a clinic and it’s being rumored that he is now between life and death.
- Celebrity News And Gossips3 months ago
BBNaija: At last BamBam is pregnant, who is responsible?
- Trend & Style11 months ago
Exposed: I doubt if this is Buhari, Nnamdi Kanu’s claim might be true
- Trend & Style4 months ago
Wicked Lover leaks nud9e photos and video of Zambian Slay Queen online 18+
- Celebrity News And Gossips4 months ago
BBNaija: Cee-c never send happy birthday wish to Tobi, Read why
- Other News1 year ago
POLLS: Is Nnamdi Kanu the most popular young activist in Africa? [VOTE NOW]