THE BENEFITS OF BEING A BLESSING
Welcome to today’s Seed of Destiny Devotional written by Dr. Paul Eneche
Today Saturday, 30 July 2016
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” – Genesis 12:3 NIV
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Being a blessing connects a person to a ceaseless flow of the blessing
The Will of God for His children is to be channels of blessing (Genesis 1:28). From our anchor scripture, we understand that by being a blessing to people, a person becomes a blessing.
Now, what are the benefits of being a blessing?
1. Being a blessing connects a person to a ceaseless flow of the Blessing: “I will bless you and you shall be a blessing.” (Genesis 12:3).
2. Being a blessing makes a person escape the curse.
3. Being a blessing releases the nature of God in man. The nature of God is the nature of authority, power and dominion. So, exhibit that nature by being a blessing.
4. Being a blessing releases in a person the joy of impact. It is a wonderful experience when you can turn around and see many lives your life has helped. You do not know joy until you know what it means to bless others. It is the joy of impact and fulfilment.
As you make up your mind to be a blessing today, I prophesy the release of the benefits highlighted above on your life, in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this: Being a blessing connects a person to a ceaseless flow of the blessing.
1. Make up your mind to have people in mind in your budget.
2. Obey God’s Word by practically blessing others.
PRAYER: O LORD, bless me in order to be a blessing to people. Help me LORD to release what belongs to people in my hands in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BE A BLESSING.
QUOTE: Get committed to God today and your fulfilment is established. Culled from, THE STORY OF THE GLORY by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: An ostrich eye is bigger than its brain
TODAY IN HISTORY – 30/07/762: Baghdad was founded by Caliph Al-Mansur.
DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 26:1 to 28:27, Romans 13:1 to 14, Psalm 23:1 to 6, Proverbs 20:11