SOME OF THE QUOTES THAT REALLY SHOWED HOW WEAK GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN WAS.
The weaknesses of Goodluck Jonathan but in all lies his strength.
2) Only a weak man after being insulted by other regions will say “We are not sworn enemies… We are neighbours who sometimes offend each other, but can always sit down to talk over our differences”. Strong men will send crocodile tears, and python dance to the regions to kill innocent people.
3) Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was weak, only a weak man would say “Nobody should rig for me. I am assuring Nigerians that though I am contesting, nobody must manipulate votes in my favour. Our votes must count, one man one vote, one woman one vote, one youth, one vote” Strong men just write results in Aso Rock and damn the consequences.
4) Only a weak man would make a call after he has lost an election that was manipulated just to save millions of lives and he said “It was an election and not a war, there was no winner and no loser, we all want a better country”. Strong men after they have lost will order their supporters to kill pregnant corpers and take out the babies.
5) He was so weak he said and meant this “I am loyal to Nigeria’s economy. I don’t have accounts or property abroad. All my children live and school in Nigeria”. Strong men have been in UK all their lives insulting Goodluck Jonathan and instigating anarchy in a country they and their families are not living.
6) WEAK men own up to challenges but still say “We may not have overcome our challenges, but neither have our challenges overcome us”. Strong men when faced with challenges just BLAME GEJ.
7) Weak men preach peace because they are weak “Our founding fathers… did not dream of a country where neighbours and friends would exchange bullets in place of handshakes”. Strong men say is either this or WE DIE, while their children and wife are in far away UK. Strong men say it’s BLOOD for BLOOD.
8) Only a weak man would leave Aso rock healthy with his wife and family. We all know what happened to the strong men before and after him.
I can go on and one to prove GEJ was a “weak man”. But lastly only a weak man can say this “I prefer to see the silver lining in the dark cloud rather than the dark cloud in the silver lining”. This is why he never answers them; he sees the silver lining in the insults and they only make him stronger.
Copied as posted on Facebook