Benidorm Brits claim they were drugged, kidnapped and dumped HALF-NAKED in the street miles apart in horrific family holiday attack

0
SHARE

A COUPLE claim they were drugged, abducted, stripped, and dumped on the ground with just their underwear following a night out in Spain.

Lucie and Scott Armstrong were enjoying a night away from their children, who had been left with their grandmother, on June 18 in Benidorm when the alleged attack happened.

The couple were drinking in the centre of Benidorm when the alleged attack happened
The couple were drinking in the centre of Benidorm when the alleged attack happened

They had rented a villa near the Carrer Atena Apartments located 20 minutes outside of the city, with their two children and Scott’s mum, and were drinking in the centre at Western Saloon Bar when their drinks were spiked.

Couple Drown In The River During Sex Romp While Driving 

They ended up dumped miles away from each other and had to find their way back to the house in the early hours of the morning, reported the Sunday Mail.

The Scottish couple found they had lost hundreds of Euros as well as their clothes during the ordeal which they alerted to Spanish police to.
They spent hours being interviewed and authorities confirmed that a formal complaint had been lodged with Spanish cops who took statements from the two parents.

Both were also taken to hospital where they were treated for their wounds and had blood samples taken in the hope they may be able to identify whether they were spiked and what drug was used.

Lucie said: “My last memory is about 11pm. I remember quite clearly speaking to another group of English girls who were on a birthday trip. The next thing I remember is ­climbing over walls north of Benidorm in the general vicinity of where we were staying.

“I managed to find our villa and my mother-in-law answered the door. It was about 3am and I was wearing only my underwear.”

Scott added: “It was a dreadful experience. It leaves you with many questions over what exactly happened.”

A Foreign Office spokesman told the Sunday Mail: “Our staff are assisting two British people following an incident in Spain. We are in contact with the local hospital and courts.”

Source: TheSun

Facebook Comments

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY