Scripture: Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel. Zechariah 3:3
Thought For The Day: A person’s garment can be a mark of his or her authority.
In the realm of the spirit, everyone is considered to be clothed with one form of garment or the other. That is what we see from our anchor Scripture: Joshua the high priest was physically clothed with a dignifying priestly garment to carry out his assignment, but in the spiritual realm, he wore a filthy garment (Zechariah 3:1-5).
It is important, therefore, to note that what we are wearing in the spirit realm is far more significant than what we wear in the physical.
A garment signifies many things; let us note a few of them:
1. Identity: Garment defines identity. For example, when you see a nurse in uniform, you do not need to be told who he or she is.
2. Dignity: Garment signifies dignity. A well-dressed individual is considered a dignified person while a shabbily dressed person loses respect before people.
3. Authority: A person’s garment can be a mark of his or her authority. The authority level of a soldier is confirmed by his or her uniform.
4. Garment reflects prosperity: When you see a wealthy person, what he or she wears most times shows that he or she is a prosperous person.
Beloved, what garment are you wearing? How are you dressed in the realm of the spirit?
I decree the covering of the garment of dignity, authority, prosperity and purity on your life in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this: A person’s garment can be a mark of his or her authority.
1. Ask God to change every filthy garment on your life.
2. Repent from every sin in your life.
3. Ask God to clothe you with the garment of holiness.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: WHAT GARMENT ARE YOU WEARING?
Prayer: O LORD, I ask that You clothe me with the garment of holiness. I confess and repent from every sin in my life, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.
Quote: Some people only know how to manufacture evil. They have the devil as their guide. The very name ‘Devil’ means designer of evil. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.
Daily Reading: Judges 15:1 to 16:31, John 2:1 to 25, Psalm 103:1 to 22, Proverbs 14:17 to 19.
Amazing Fact: A toddler can fit into a blue whale’s blowhole. The spray can reach up to 30 feet high.
Today In History: 02/05/1890 – The Oklahoma Territory was organized.
Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), is a powerfully anointed church, headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Dr Paul and Dr Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities.