Thought For The Day: When you are a man or woman of prayer, you are licensed to speak on behalf of Heaven.
Prayer is a major secret of power. That is why men and women of prayer are people of power. From our anchor Scripture, we see that Elijah was a man of prayer, so, he manifested unusual power.
Beloved, prayerlessness is the reason for powerlessness. A prayerless Christian is a powerless Christian. The revival of a prayer life equals the generation of power.
Now, what are the products of prayer in the life of a person?
1. Prayer positions a person in the Presence of God (1kings 17:1). It gives a person a stand before God; and a stand with God is a stand in power.
2. Prayer positions a person as a Kingdom representative on earth. It gives a person an Ambassadorial mantle. It brings a person into partnership with God for the establishment of God’s Will on earth. Elijah, Daniel, Esther etc. represented God in their generations because they were people of prayer.
When you are a man or woman of prayer, you are licensed to speak on behalf of Heaven; and when Heaven declares you their representative, you become dangerous to the kingdom of darkness.
Remember this: When you are a man or woman of prayer, you are licensed to speak on behalf of Heaven.
1. Live a life of prayer; have a daily prayer schedule of at least one hour.
2. Avoid a life of compromise.
3. Determine to enforce the order of God wherever you find yourself.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: POWER IN PRAYER
Prayer: O LORD, draw me closer to You. Give me a stand with You at the place of prayer, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.
Daily Reading: Numbers 11:24 to 13:33, Mark 14:22 to 52, Psalm 52:1 to 9, Proverbs 11:1 to 3.
Quote: Prayer is the vehicle of power. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche.
Amazing Fact: More than 100,000 reactions take place in your brain every second.
Today In History: 09/03/1842 – The first documented discovery of gold in California occurred at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), is a powerfully anointed church, headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Dr Paul and Dr Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities.