RELATIONSHIP – A tragic new bride died on her honeymoon just 10 days after her wedding – after suffering a heart attack brought on ‘by eating FISH’.
Christine Fensome was celebrating her nuptials on a luxury trip Mexico with her new husband when she fell ill on September 27.
On the night before she died the 54-year-old was said to have eaten fish with high levels of mercury – which may have caused her organs to shut down.
After leaving the restaurant the newlyweds went back to the hotel, but Chris woke up with “terrible sickness and diarrhoea with funny sounds coming from her throat”.
As Chris went to have a shower, Andy called a hotel porter who summoned a doctor.
Her condition deteriorated and she was rushed to hospital – but died 10 minutes after arriving. Read in full here