BBC news reported a man who was suspected to have died over a drugs overdose lay in the fast food toilet for days. It was report that the man came in on Friday night, was found on Monday morning. The store was reported to have been open at the weekend.
It is thought the man died from a drugs overdose, and the death is not being treated as suspicious.
Customers at the store have expressed concern about hygiene standards.
Hungry Jack’s, the Australian franchise of Burger King, said they were co-operating with the authorities.
When contacted by the Australian news broadcaster ABC, Hungry Jack’s head office did not address questions relating to the cleaning schedule of the bathrooms, but issued a short, unattributed statement.
“Hungry Jack’s is co-operating with all relevant authorities regarding the matter at its restaurant in Balga, Western Australia,” the statement said. “Our thoughts are with all concerned.”